Ways To GiveCONSIDER THIS:
One third of abused and neglected children will later abuse their own children, continuing the cycle of abuse. If we are to continue to fulfill our mission, to prevent the abuse and neglect of Kentucky's children we need your support. Help us break the cycle with a cycle of giving.
You can make a difference:
$5 will equip 10 parents with tools for stress management
$10 provides 5 families with support or referrals on 1-800-CHILDREN
$25 will educate 50 new parents about the dangers of shaking a baby
$52 will provide extensive parenting instruction for an entire family
Honor someone special by giving a gift in honor or in memory of a family member, friend or colleague. Your tax-deductible contribution will be acknowledged in the next issue of our newsletter and we will send appropriate acknowledgment to the individual (s) in your name.
Purchase any Bluegrass Hospitality Group gift certificate online and 20% of the purchase amount will be donated to Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky!
Please note that the 20% donation can only be provided with ONLINE purchases. Buyers are NOT able to make donations with gift card purchases made in-store at BHG restaurants.
To make a purchase and donate:
1) Visit GiveBHG.com in order to purchase Gift Cards.
2) Select a BHG Gift Card of any denomination.
3) Select Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky from the drop down menu: double-check that you have selected the correct organization. Your gift card will be sent in the mail in two business days and your organization will receive 20% of your purchase!
Bluegrass Hospitality Group gift certificates are honored at Malone's, Sal's, Chophouse, Harry's, Drake's, Malone's Banquets, Malone's at Home, OBC Kitchen and BHG BBQ!
For full details download the support letter here.
PCAK Values DonorsAs a donor to PCAK your information will not be shared outside our organization and will be used for the sole purpose of tracking donations. As a donor, your name or business name/logo may be displayed in the PCAK Annual Report and on the PCAK website in Donor Highlights. As a donor, you may remain anonymous by contacting us at 859-225-8879 or via email at email@example.com.
You may additionally donate to PCAK or find additional information such as program accomplishments and financial information at http://www.guidestar.org/pqShowGsReport.do?partner=networkforgood&ein=61-1111813.
Other ways to give:
Gifts under your will (also known as bequests) can be designated to support Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky
- Donations of stocks and annuities
- Individual donations
- Donate used ink cartridges to PCAK
- Donate used cell phones to PCAK
- Use www.goodsearch.com as your search engine. Select Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky and every search will raise money for the prevention of child abuse in Kentucky.
- Donate your time and talents to help PCAK spread the message of child abuse and neglect prevention across the state.
Donations and gifts have the opportunity to reach every family in the state as we continue to grown. Help us celebrate 20 years of preventing child abuse through a cycle of giving. No gift is too small and any gift will make a difference in the life of a child.
Please contact Janna Estep Jordan to make your gift today.