Parties for PreventionHow To Host a Party for Prevention™
Have you ever thought about hosting a dessert party or
a wine tasting?
Do you regularly have friends over to play Bridge or Poker?
Or do you gather with your colleagues and friends to
watch the Cats or Cardinals battle it off?
If you want an excuse to host a party or already throw parties/gatherings and would like to assist our prevention efforts while having fun…we can help. It’s so easy:
- Decide the type of party you would like to host.
- Set a date; plan a menu; choose a theme.
- Invite your friends.
- Ask them for a donation (of any amount) payable to Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky.
- Contact Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky for a party packet, which includes our brochures, donation receipts, etc.
- Eat, drink, play, have fun and be charitable!
- Mail us your checks.
All proceeds (100% of donations from your guests) are considered charitable donations for tax purposes. Receipts from Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky will be provided to you for your party. We will also send thank you letters to all donors after your event.
For more information, please contact Janna Estep Jordan at 859-225-8879 or email@example.com.
Click here for a Party for Prevention sample invite.
Click here for a listing of party ideas.
Parties for Prevention is a trademark of Prevent Child Abuse Arizona.